Serve this tasty salad from the Persia; featuring cucumbers, onions, herbs, feta cheese and citrus fruit!
- 2 cucumbers (seeded, diced)
- 4 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1 medium red onion (diced)
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh mint
- 2 limes (juiced)
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Mix cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta and herbs in a bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine lime juice, oil and pepper – whisk well.
Pour over vegetable mixture and serve.
Nice and simple does it 🙂